Triads are a type of small group that meets with the purpose of growing to maturity in Christ. These groups are small (3-4 people) as a way to foster healthy friendship and honesty. Joining a Triad is a short term (9 months to 1 year) commitment to yourself and the other members.
- 3 to 4 people that meet weekly for confession, study, and prayer
- Meet weekly for one hour
- A triad coordinator’s job is to call the group, set the tone, and seek Christ. These are mutual social groups, not leader-based programs.
- No set curriculum
- A common reading plan
- Triads commit to reading 2-3 chapters of scripture per day set each week by the group.
- Each group is different and schedules fluctuate, thus weekly reading changes as your group does
- If all members do not finish the reading, the same reading assignment is taken up the following week.
- A seasonal commitment
- Triads commit to meet together for at least 9 months.
Download a copy of the Triad Covenant here.
Download copies of the Bookmark here. (Warning! Paper cutter required!)
All aspects of triads can be customizable.